WKAG 2022 Winter Exhibition
Open Evening : Sun 27th November 2022 West Kirby Media Centre
The Exhibition will run until 31st December and will feature work produced from the Classes.
Instructions to WKAG Artists
- Members to bring their pictures in on Monday 21st November before their class.
- An additional date to bring work to the Arts Centre is Thursday 24th November at 1pm.
- WKAG Members will be limited to 2 pictures completed from the classes for hanging.
- Pictures must be framed and / or be able to have “D” rings attached - 3cm from the top of the back of the picture. (Photo attached. I have some if you cannot source them before submission).
- Blank labels will be provided to attach to pictures for Artist name, medium, Picture title and price. Please write this information on the back of each work.
- Sales will be subject to 30% commission to the Arts Centre coordinated by Tony Whoof.
- Would members please send a photo of their work to Dave Walsh at WALSH5383@gmail.com with details of their entries to be added to the WKAG website by Dave.
- The WKAG winter exhibition Open Evening will be held on Sunday 27h November 6pm - 8pm.
- Further pictures / cards etc can be entered at the opening event and exhibited on easels / tables.
- Any cards of your work should be sold for a standard price - £2.50 each or 5 for £10.
- The Bar will be open and a free glass of wine will be offered to all who attend provided by our sponsor Everite Windows.
- Members will be asked to meet and greet attendees and help set up and then tidy up after the Open Evening.
- The exhibition will run through to the 31st December.